Step 1: BRAND STRATEGY
- Analysis – an in-depth review of your company’s image, unique offerings, and target audience, with a focus on the right Value Proposition, Brand Positioning and Brand Elements that combine to form a comprehensive Brand Identity.
- Discovery – Identify the story, facts, and philosophy behind your business. A workbook will be provided for you to complete with Michelle’s guidance to help clarify your brand.
- Holistic brand image – The unique personality, tone and beliefs of your brand that align with the convictions and needs of your targeted customers.
- Target audience – The customer profiles that will benefit from your business.
- Value Proposition – A promise of what your business will deliver to customers; an easy-to-understand, precise reason why customers should buy your products or services.
- Brand positioning – How your brand is different from your competitors. How your business can give them more of what they want and in a better way.
- Brand elements – Design assets as the building blocks that extend into everything you create such as the name, logo, tagline, color scheme, typography, imagery, packaging, business cards, social media graphics, and employee uniforms.
- Michelle’s Expertise – a time investment that targets and analyzes underlying pain points and objectives while developing your overarching brand strategy.
- Project Brief – a comprehensive call with Michelle to review and discuss your new Brand Strategy.
Step 2: Branded Website Development
- Once a cohesive Brand Identity has been created, we move into the design and development of your website which adheres to your Brand Strategy.
- A thorough analysis specific to your industry as it relates to your overall brand image.
- Website design and development including optimal user experience (UX), Search engine optimization and analysis (SEO), and optimized copywriting/content writing/blogging.
- Logo design – 2 concepts + 2 revisions.
- Sub-mark Design – 2 original concepts + 2 revisions.
- Design Style Guide – Includes logos and sub-mark designs, font suggestions, and color schemes.
- Project Brief – a comprehensive call with Michelle to review and discuss your new Design Style Guide.
Step 3: Branded Content Writing
- Content that is created for your audience while putting your business in the spotlight is accomplished through different forms of content writing.
- We write copy that generates an emotional reaction.
- From storytelling to copywriting and blogging, your new content will immerse your audience as it funnels them through the conversion process.
Step 4: Brand Activation
- Receive a highly customized Brand Aesthetics Booklet that will build your brand’s image.
- Bring it to life by connecting and interacting with consumers on a personal level.
- The holistic brand experience is associated with what your brand consistently stands for across all channels.
- Optimization of your brand channels will keep your business on point while establishing and maintaining relationships that define long-term success.
- Project Brief – a comprehensive call with Michelle to review, discuss and analyze all facets of your Brand Activation.